New articles will be posted on 8/25/14. Hope everyone having a wonderful summer.
By: Ms. J
This trip to Cancun, Mexico was my first all-inclusive resort trip and I must say it did not live up to my expectations; however that was mostly due to my fault.
By: Ms. J
I am off to Cancun for Memorial Day weekend and of course I needed to do a bit of shopping to get ready. It was a much needed replenishment to my summer wardrobe, as I have been more focused on my professional look.
My must haves include:
Items that protects me from the sun:
1. floppy hats (wet seal $10.90 and dollar tree $0.99)
2. sunglasses (wet seal 3 @ $1.99)
3. scarf coverup (wet seal $5)
4. silk shirt coverup (body central $6.99)
1. Silk dress (cotton on $15)
1. long skirt (west seal $7)
2. tank top (h&m $2.95)
3. flower dress (wet seal $9)
4. denim shirt (kmart $6)
5. white pants (h&m $9)
6. black bermuda shorts (kmart $6)
7. peach scalloped shorts (sears $15)
You can find prized gems in the most unlikely places combined with store sales and discounts. There is nothing wrong with replenishing your wardrobe. Combine the new and the old to create fresh new outfits that can take you far.