Like I love You!
By : Ms. K
Hey my Lovely Rated S,
I am a romantic person at heart but since I am single this year, and I will not be receiving a bucket of flowers, a box of candy or any lovely suggestions even though I did get a v-day text this morning. I want to start my day by working out because loving me takes 365 days commitment. Plus its All Star Weekend, the only gift I want are tickets to the game maybe next year:)
I am going to give some Valentines Day suggestions for my lovely readers. I doesn’t matter if your single, dating, or in a new relationship or a season couple.
For my Lovely Single Ladies:
- Have a me day, like every other day
- Going to the spa and pamper yourself
- Get your nails and feet done
- Make sure your rocking a sexy outfit
- Have a girls evening with your girlfriends
- Go to the movies “ About Last Nite” premieres today
- Have fun
For my lovely Dating people:
- If your going on your first date, be romantic, be simple, and be sweet
- Make time to listen to her
- Make it a fun day if your both into fitness
- Rock climbing (suggestion)
- Be original everyone is at the restaurant tonight, think outside the box
- My guy friend since we live in Miami suggest having a candle light dinner on the beach and just enjoy the nice weather.
- Don’t forget a small gift
- Laugh and love your moment
- If it’s your fist date look sweet, look drop dead gorgeous!
- Remember to listen to him
- Buy him something small
- If you want have fun tell him
- Before the date, so he does not plan a romantic evening when you just want to relax
For my lovely Couples:
- Hold your love one and remind them that your heart beats for them
- I am not showing my love for you today because the other 364 days was not important. I am showing my love today because of the other 364 days meant the world to me!
- You are the reason I can show you my unconditional love
- When your hurt, I am hurt, when your happy, I am happy
- I love you today as any Friday!
- Remind them that it’s All Star Weekend!
- We staying in the weekend and enjoying each other company watching some basketball (I am an All Star Weekend Chick)
- Even if you don’t do anything look in your partner eyes and tell them I love you each and every day I am with you!
What are your plans this Valentine’s Day?